Click each button to see a full listing of documents.
Question: I need a tab key to get our tournament going. Where do I obtain a tab key?
Answer: No tab key is needed. Download the latest version of the Joy Manual as it has the instructions and has been significantly updated.
In order to simplify document posting, the document above combines multiple documents:
- “Stoa Tabulation Overview”
- “Tabulation Manual with Tabulation Software Installation and Tabulation Instructions” specific to Stoa
- “Stoa Debate Tiebreakers”
- An explanation of “Stoa Power Matching and the Issue of Pull Ups”
- “Caution Against a ‘Final’ in Preliminary Round 6”
- “Recommendations for When Things Go Wrong”
- An “Update Log” is now also included at the end of the document