Check out what is happening in Stoa…
- Check out all the events on our Events Calendar!
- Stoa: Growing Clubs, Building Stoa: Looking for learning and community connection? You can find it at our long standing tradition, Stoa Academy! For 2023, we continue to expand opportunities by hosting our FIRST Stoa Family Academy June 29th- July 2nd.
- World of Stoa: Help us improve content and bring you more of what you want to see in the Stoabyte! Take the survey here before June 8th.
- New This Year – This year, we are thrilled to offer an exclusive opportunity alongside your Stoa registration. Now, when you register for Stoa, you can also secure your pre-registration for the highly anticipated 2023-2024 Stoa National Yearbook.
- Student Forum: Please share your favorite NITOC 2023 memories! Post your response and any pictures here and you may see the response in the August StoaByte or in an Instagram story.
- Innovate to Renovate: The Tools and Tabulation Committee is happy to announce that ForensicsTournament.net (FTN) was chosen as the winning bid for our tool replacement project and has already begun work. See link to full article here.
- Spotlight on Speech: New Mars Hill Topic List available!
- Welcome: New Stoa Board President Lynda Sloneker. We would also like to welcome our new Board Members, Kimberly Farley (TN) and Danny Hinton (AR), Marketing Chair, Josh Axelberd, Training and Development Chair, Michelle Hawkinson, Speech Chair, Anna Plummer, and Debate Chair, Danny Lyda.
- Amazing Alumni: Congratulations to Stoa Alumni Grayson Harris, Carter Schrum and Michael Kirk, along with teammate Ethan Brasher (second from left) who were winners of the 2023 Innovation Cup Competition in Jackson, TN. Follow this link to read more.
- Planning for summer? Find helpful information and resources in Club in a Box.
- Stoa has prayer groups for both parents and students. Experience God’s faithfulness with us! Join the Stoa prayer on Mondays at 12 PM CST and Tuesdays at 3 PM CST. Students meet on Tuesdays as well: gals from 6:30-7:30 PM CST and guys from 3-4 PM CST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.