National Invitational Tournament of Champions 2024
Union University – Jackson, TN
NITOC 2024 will include 600+ students from nearly 30 states along with younger siblings, parents, and coaches from across the nation. More than 800 community leaders will help to facilitate this momentous event.
Opportunity #1: Vendor Fair
Four ways to connect with Stoa families and make a big impact!
NITOC 2024 Friends of Stoa – $650
- 1 1/2 Day Vendor Fair: Friday (5/31), 8am–5pm, & Saturday (6/1), 8am–12pm.
- Stoa staff to assist with your booth setup on Thursday (5/30), 4pm–6pm
- 6-foot table, 1 chair, electricity, and wifi included
- Vendor Raffle – Promote your organization with prizes! Stoa members enter your contest at your booth using raffle tickets we provide that include their permission to be added to your contact list. Raffle winners will be announced Friday evening at a NITOC–wide gathering.
- Your logo posted on the NITOC website and in the Stoa 2023 Annual Report
- Your organization listed in the NITOC program given to all competitors
- Friends of Stoa Reception: Thursday (5/30) – evening. Following your booth set up, please join the Stoa Board of Directors for refreshments and conversation. We would love to meet you and express our appreciation!
NITOC 2024 Friends of Stoa Premium – $900
- All of the benefits listed above plus:
- Participation in our next Stoa Academy Vendor Fair.
Opportunity #2: University Scholarships
Connect NITOC competitors with your exceptional university/organization. Universities repeatedly tell us that our high-achieving students make outstanding recruits! More than $20,000,000 in scholarships have been awarded to Stoa competitors thus far. The base cost to provide any type of scholarship is $750.
Provides you with your selection of available NITOC events to receive verbal and visual organization recognition during the NITOC Awards Ceremony. This includes the production of scholarship certificates (as provided) and/or distribution of certificates to recipients.
Two Scholarship Options to Choose From:
1. Traditional Scholarship
- Award a scholarship of any amount to “finalists” or “the finalist” of a particular event(s). You provide award certificates to be distributed. This is a merit based award, and winners of your institution-named scholarship will be announced at the Awards Ceremony. Recipient options include: Tournament Champion, Sweepstakes Champion, Event Champions (20 options), and all event finalists. Deadline to participate: May 7, 2024.
2. Blanket Scholarship
- Award a scholarship of any amount to all NITOC students. You provide award certificates, and we distribute them to all students. Deadline to participate: May 7, 2024.
Opportunity #3: Student Awards
NITOC Scholarship – Customizable Amount
A needs-based award that enables selected applicants to attend NITOC. These students are qualified competitors who apply for financial aid.
Servant Heart Award Sponsor – $1,000
Provide funding for awards and cash price to Servant Heart winners. Your organization’s name will be announced at the NITOC Awards ceremony as well as posted on our NITOC website and in our NITOC program (as applicable).
Opportunity #4: Special Sponsorships
Ice Cream Social Sponsor – $5,000
Underwrite the cost of our NITOC ice cream social. Your organization’s name will be displayed alongside our ice cream distribution table as well as in our NITOC program and on our website. It will be announced during the social for maximum attention.
Videography Sponsor – $2,000
Underwrite the cost of videography equipment. Be a part of the memories made at NITOC by providing our videography equipment to record finals and live stream general sessions. Your name will be posted on our website, in the program, and announced at each session.
Golf Cart Sponsor – $5,000
Underwrite the cost of NITOC golf carts. Your organization’s name will be displayed on each golf cart and included in the NITOC program.
Opportunity #5: Student Swag Bags
No additional cost to participate.
Drop your branded swag in our NITOC competitor gift bag! Reach our 600+ outstanding students and their families with your logoed promotional product. Send us 600 of your branded item. We’ll drop them in the bags.
Opportunity #6: NITOC Silent Auction
No additional cost to participate.
Item valued at $100 or more. Your organization’s name will be displayed alongside the auction item and announced at the winners recognition announcement. Whether it is branded items or a product you produce, send in your item for folks to bid on at our Silent Auction.
We hope you will consider taking advantage of these valuable opportunities to spread the word about your organization to Stoa members. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete your application here and choose your preferred method of payment:
Engage even more with students and parents by judging speech and debate events! Observe the potential talent pool for potential admissions. Judge registration is now open!
Stoa is training the next generation to speak boldly and change the world for Christ. Partner with us and support this worthy mission.