National Invitational Tournament of Champions (NITOC) 2023
Scholarship Offer Agreement
- Stoa agrees to acknowledge the Scholarship Offeror during NITOC 2023 ceremonies.
- Parties further agree as follows:
- Resolve any disputes in accordance with Biblical principles in Matthew 18.
- Accept California law and venue with regard to any civil disputes in this matter.
- Agree that this Agreement may be modified or terminated upon a signed mutual agreement.
- Scholarship Offeror agrees to pay Stoa $750 for the opportunity of providing the scholarship offer at Stoa NITOC 2023.
- Scholarship Offeror agrees to offer a post-secondary, academic scholarship for any and all costs associated with matriculating, enrolling or attending the university/ academic program at Stoa NITOC 2023 as agreed.